Thursday, October 16, 2008

Power of Prayer

Clay and his wife (Dawn) just found out yesterday that they are expecting a baby girl! SHOCK SHOCK... seeing how all of the great grandkids are BOYS!!!!

Sweet baby girl Farmer needs our prayers. During the sonogram yesterday, they detected a hole in her heart!!! I am a firm believer in prayer!! I have always been raised a christian and the older I get the stronger my faith gets! I am asking that everyone that reads this blog to take a second and say a prayer for baby girl Farmer as well as Clay and Dawn. There are some other issues at hand as well, that I would rather not disclose at this time. All I can say, is that we/they needs lots and lots of PRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God already knows all of the circumstances surrounding all of this, so if you would just please pray for them, I know it will work! God is ALMIGHTY GOD!!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!