Monday, February 23, 2009

Just an update from our Corner of life!

I love when Ryan has the weekends off!!! I would rather him work during the week than the weekends. Call me selfish! But I have to work during the week and don't get to spend as much time with him as I do on the weekends! :) I can't help it, I love my Man and love spending time with him!!

Anyway, Saturday morning we got up, met Ryan's parents at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then hit the road, headed for Monroe. Ryan's Great Grandmother a/k/a Mamaw Eppie lives there. She isn't in the best of health. We try every so often to load up and go visit! She LOVES when her family comes to see her. She needs our prayers! She fell back in December and just isn't recovering very well! She is the mostly Godly Woman I have ever met, and I admire that! Her family and her faith are the most important things in her life!! We had a good visit, minus her being in a lot of pain! We are praying that the pain goes away!!

Yesterday we didn't do to much. Ryan was a sweet hubby and make me breakfast and brought it to me in the bed!! AW!!!! And then the boys joined me and we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks for a while. Ryan went running ( he is getting ready for a class at the Fire Academy ) and Bella decided while no one was looking she would destroy a stuffed animal in the living room. Needless to say she got in lots of trouble!!! I got dressed and went and picked up a few things that were on sale at Dogwood and then headed to Kristen's bridal shower! Kristen is Ryan's cousin Jerry's fiance! They are getting married in Orange Beach in April! We are looking forward to that trip!

My tail bone is still hurting really bad from falling down the stairs last Sunday. Pierce got his stitch out of his head last night. And we also finished the 14 days of medicine through his PICC line! Now the PICC line just has to stay in until we go for his follow up visit with Dr. Reed, which is March 12. We just have to flush it twice a day until then. But that takes like 2 min vs. the 40 min it takes to give the med! I know Pierce will enjoy not having to worry about that!

I have decided that I would join Ryan in working out. He is working out for that class I mentioned earlier and I am working out to get in shape and get tone... after all, we have a cruise coming up!! So we start out by doing crunches, then flutter kicks and push ups. (Yes I do girl push ups) I can't do the regular ones yet.. but I hope to at some point. Then we either walk for 30 min or run a little bit. We are fixing to invest in one of the Biggest Loser DVD's.. We had one before but can't find it. It kicked both of our butts! We are looking forward to getting in shape together. It is so much easier when you have someone doing it with you. Its great motivation and it is great support when you have your partner with you! We are partners in everything in life! Well that is all from our corner these days!

No comments: