Monday, April 11, 2011

Little of nothing

Not much is going on but things are going good here!  Just staying busy.  Am I enjoying being at home??  Yes, I am!  I am able to keep the house clean and the laundry done (for the most part) and lord knows ya'll know that I am OCD about my house!  I don't always succeed at it, I do live with 3 boys, but either way it still drives me nuts!  I am able to focus on studying and finishing this semester up as well, which is nice.  Extra time with the boys??  well not as much as I thought right now.  Why you ask?  Well for one, they are still in school.. and two it is BEAUTIFUL outside and they want to play with their friends! But I know I will get more time with them when summer rolls around. 

Speaking of the boys.. here are 2 new pictures of them from one night last week.


No comments: