Happy Birthday Colton
We Love You So Much!
Can someone please tell me where 9 years have gone? It seems like yesterday he was born! And now we are celebrating his 9th birthday!! Time can you PLEASE slow down some. It also seems like yesterday that I wrote this post Happy 8th Birthday Colton. Colton you are such a joy to have in our family! There is never a dull or boring moment when your around. You are my little bouncy ball, who is always wired and very energetic. You are like your momma and LOVE to talk, so it is never quiet around here either. But truth be told, we wouldn't want it any other way. That you is and we love you!! You are, however, growing up too fast for my comfort!! If I blink too many times, you will be getting your drivers licence and graduating from high school. So I will make sure that I don't blink too much! You are a sweet, loving, caring and outgoing boy! My prayer for you, Colton, is that you will continue to grow into a great man! That you will be a God fearing man, that has a heart for the Lord and a heart to serve the Lord and others. I pray that you will follow God's plan for your life. God hs a great plan for you and I look forward to watching it unfold over the years! I hope that you have had a great 9th Birthday, sweet son.
Momma, Daddy and Pierce Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment