"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Friday, February 11, 2011
Celebration of Love - Day 11
I can't remember what really made me decide to start blogging but I am glad that I did. Both of my parents live far away, so this is a great way for them to keep up. (Not sure if they actually read this, cause they sure don't comment. hint). I am not sure who else reads it. I know I have a few friends that read it from time to time. I'd LOVE to know who all reads and follows. I would love to have comments all the time too! Crazy, yes but that is me! I have always loved writing, even though I am the worst at grammar and punctuation. I love the whole idea that my family can keep up with us. Colton and Pierce are always doing something crazy, funny and many different things. My blog gives me a spot to scrapbook since I don't do it anywhere else. I am not creative enough to do all the fancy scrap booking! Thank Goodness for Blogs! You can turn your blog into a book if you want, which I think is an awesome idea. I might have to do that some time. Not only is my blog for writing about the boys and keeping family informed, but it is also an outlet for my thoughts and feelings. I can put all my thoughts about things on here and then I can go back and reflect on them. I also talk about my faith and my daily walk with God. I look forward to many more years of blogging and reflecting on life and everything that comes with it! I would LOVE to have more followers and for the ones that do follow me to let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
me, me, me! I read your blog!!! I'll leave you posts. It's kinda comical because it may be that you and I are the only ones who comment on each other's posts! That's okay I like getting them too. :)
Post a Comment