Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebration of Love - Day 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
We are just as happy today as we were this day!
I married my best friend!
We enjoy being together, whether it be hanging out at the house
or getting dressed up and going somewhere!
He has turned me into a huge football fan!
An Ole Miss Fan to be exact!
He completes me and I can't imagine my life without him!

He is always:
Smiling
Caring
Thoughtful
Selfless
Hardworking
Loves making every laugh
The BEST daddy I could ever ask for!
A Godly man that loves his Lord and Savior!

Ryan, I love you more than words could ever say! I thank God
everyday for sending me a man like you! I look forward to many
more years together raising the boys, serving and following God,
cheering on the Rebels and just completely enjoying each other and
making the best of everyday!

"Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love Never Fails!"
I Corinthians 13:7-8 

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: