Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Celebration of Love - Day 23

Ever wonder if you could love 2 people so much??  I did until God gave me these 2 precious boys!

My first born

The baby!

These 2 boys are my heart!  Never in a million years did I think I could love someone so much.  That was until my boys came along!!  Words can't describe the love I have for them (but if your a parent you can relate!  I love the bond that I have with each one of the boys.  Pierce might be a BIG daddy's boy but he loves his momma too!  Colton loves his daddy but he is a BIG momma's boy!  Colton and Pierce, I love you more than you'll ever know and I cherish the bond that we have with each other!  I thank God everyday for blessing me with 2 great boys!  I look forward many more years of joy, excitement, tears, and lots of fun!  Momma loves you very much!!

No comments: