Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Celebration of Love - Day 8

Ok.. this is a fun love post! I got my love for these years ago.  It really started out with regular Dr. Pepper.  (I could say that the that sweet wonderful beautiful woman that I posted about on Day 6 could be to blame some for the love of Dr. Pepper when I was younger but I won't since she is so wonderful) But after having Colton I wanted to try and cut out the sugar so I could try and lose the baby weight.  So I started drinking this.. and man ole man, am I addicted to these!!

If I were to say that I was an addict (which of course I would never do). It would be to say that I was a Diet Dr. Pepper addict.  This is my coffee in the mornings and it is usually what I drink throughout the day, even though I need to drink more water! But since I am celebrating love this month, I figured I would post about all my loves not just my family!  :)

1 comment:

Destiny Tillery said...

mine would be chocolate brownies! Maybe I'll do a post of them soon! ha