Sunday, February 6, 2011

Celebration of Love - Day 6

I Love this Wonderful Woman!! She is the most selfless, caring, giving, compassionate woman I know.  She has always been there for me as well as everyone else in my family! She is always willing to do whatever needs to be done or whatever someone needs! Her whole life has been about raising her 3 kids and raising grandkids and now great grandkids! Her family is her world! She is the hardest working woman that I know.  She isn't scared of working for what she needs and to provide for everyone!  I love that she doesn't have to work now and that she can enjoy life!  I love that my children are getting to enjoy her in their lives as well! She is the backbone to this family!!


She is a beautiful woman inside and out!  God gave us a wonderful grandma and we cherish everyday that we have had with her and the many more that we will have with her!! I am thankful for her great health that the lord has given her! I love you Grandma and could never thank you enough for the many lessons you have taught me throughout my life and that you still continue to teach me.  I can never say thank you enough for everything that you have done for me and still do!  You hold a very special place in my heart!!  God knew what he was doing when he make a very special woman like you!! I love you!

1 comment:

Destiny Tillery said...

sweet sweet lady. You are indeed blessed!!