Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebration of Love - Day 16

The bond that Ryan has with the boys is unbelievable!  I love to watch them when they are together!! Ryan is the best daddy ever!  Pierce has been a daddy's boy for the get go!  I remember when I was pregnant with him.  Ryan would talk to him and he would start moving and it seemed like he was trying to climb out! He could hear Ryan's voice from across the room and go crazy!! These two are so much a like its crazy (but a good crazy)!
Colton is a momma's boy for sure, but he has a very special bond with his daddy!! He loves to watch what Ryan is doing and wants to join him in whatever it is that he is doing.  They love to play sports together outside.  Colton is learning to love football the way that daddy does!  This past football season he really started getting into it.  He wanted to sit and watch the games, especially Ole Miss and Saints games!
I thank God for the sweet father/son bond that these 3 boys have!!  I love them to pieces!!