- God Loves me Unconditionally ALL the time
- No matter what I have done, God Still Loves me and wants to have a close relationship with me
- Even when I stray away from God, he is ALWAYS gonna come find me and bring me back to him
- If God gives me a Promise, he will ALWAYS fulfill that promise, even though it might not be in my timing or the way that I want it!
- There are always great riches and rewards for obeying God and Loving him with all your heart
- God didn't promise that life would be easy. Matter of fact, he tells me that there will be trials and tribulations, but that I must put all my faith and trust in him! " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5-6 (NIV)
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Celebration of Love - Day 17
The first thing I can say about this book is WOW!!! This is the most amazing book I have ever read. (of course for those that really know me, know I don't like to read!) My sweet friend Destiny told me about this book that I just had to read. At the time I was in school and I really didn't have time to read anything or add anything else to my plate. So I told her I would read it when I got the chance. So that time came while I was out of school for Christmas Break. I couldn't put the book down once I started! It was that GOOD!!! This book is a love story between a couple but woven within the that love story is another story, which is God's Unconditional Love for me! There are several things that this book reminded me of and still does to this day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is my next book to read so ya'll make sure I get on the list to borrow it. :)
Post a Comment