I know that they love each other, but sometimes it is really hard to see that with all the fussing, fighting, blaming each other and just being mean. I try to remind myself that they are boys and brothers so they aren't going to be best friends and like each other all the time. However, I really cherish the moments when they do show their love for each other. My prayer is that they will be best friends and confide in each other. And they will both grow up to be Might Men of God! Momma loves ya'll!!!
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Celebration of Love - Day 9
I love how they are so caring and loving to each other (when they want to be). Colton wanted to help Pierce with his homework last night while I got supper started. Normally Pierce would throw a fit and not want Colton to help but he was open to it last night!
I know that they love each other, but sometimes it is really hard to see that with all the fussing, fighting, blaming each other and just being mean. I try to remind myself that they are boys and brothers so they aren't going to be best friends and like each other all the time. However, I really cherish the moments when they do show their love for each other. My prayer is that they will be best friends and confide in each other. And they will both grow up to be Might Men of God! Momma loves ya'll!!!
I know that they love each other, but sometimes it is really hard to see that with all the fussing, fighting, blaming each other and just being mean. I try to remind myself that they are boys and brothers so they aren't going to be best friends and like each other all the time. However, I really cherish the moments when they do show their love for each other. My prayer is that they will be best friends and confide in each other. And they will both grow up to be Might Men of God! Momma loves ya'll!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment