I love the freedoms that I have! I love the men and women that have fought and are currently fighting to protect mine and my family's freedom! I love 3 men in my family that have fought and still serve this great county. They have sacrificed so much and miss out on some much time with their family to serve this country. They are very proud of what they do, and I know they wouldn't change anything.
Thank you, Uncle Mid, Clay, Lee and James for your service to this country and for sacrificing all that you do!! I love ya'll!! Your service and your presence in my life reminds me to be thankful for all the many blessings that I have in my life. Some of the blessings might seem small but I am reminded that many people in different countries don't have any freedoms. So from the bottom of my heart, I say Thank You for all that you have done and continue to do! I love all 4 of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment